Learn about the Settings Page, where you will manage key aspects of your application like admin access and environment variables.
The Settings Page is where you manage the most core aspects of your application. To get to the Settings Page, click on "Settings" on the Crowdbotics Dashboard.
From the settings page, you can:
- Rename your app
- Set your app to a custom domain
- Generate a superuser and reset admin passwords
- View and change your backend cloud provider
- Delete your app
- Connect with Amazon S3
- Add and modify environment variables
There are also links to easily access the following:
- View your app on its domain
- View your code on Github
- View your automatically generated API documentation
- View and use your Admin Panel